Delta two handle. Help me identify this shower valve brand.

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Dellborg, Feb 14, 2020 at 2:13 PM.

1. Dellborg

Dellborg New Member

Audio Video and Home Automation Installer
    I do some home handyman work on the side and a customer asked me to help with a dripping shower and I removed the handle and it looked like it had a delta cartridge inside but I can't find any Delta Handle units that have the handle screws on straight down the shaft and it was a long screw 2 to 3 inches. The handle did have 7400 imprinted inside. I hope someone can help the customer is about 25 miles from me and I don't have the time to go back out there just to get more model info. I'm trying to find the Brand and the cartridge model and also if anybody has any recommendations for a trim kit to update the style. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Looks to be Delta.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Dellborg

Dellborg New Member

Audio Video and Home Automation Installer
    I think the existing screw that holds the handle on is to large for that stem.