Delta multichoice nightmare

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Ramon Sanchez, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Ramon Sanchez

Ramon Sanchez New Member

I installed a new Dental Multichoice the "proper way" and flushed the lines and it works flawless but, when installed the valve and open the water supply it never stop running basically the valve is not doing what's supposed to do, the issue is that this is my 3rd valve and the issue persists. I don't know what else to do.

Attached Files:

2. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson New Member

Hard to tell from the picture but valves for rough-ins after 2006 have gray outer housing. This one looks like it is white, for older rough-ins.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Plumber Man

Plumber Man In the Trades

Are you turning the stem clockwise to turn it off?
    I assume you've tried different cartridges and not just valves?