Comparing costs of LP, Natural Gas, and Electric

Users who are viewing this thread

GReynolds929

Reaction score
And your still here...

It took you longer to write that than it would take the average person to read the original post - sounds like your the one that has no life...

"A bunch of people"... bro there are like 5 individuals total that responded to this (you don't even count), and 2 of them didn't mention going with NG...

And next your going to tell me you have a "bunch of experience" with this stuff? lol

Maybe your just jealous that you either can't create or comprehend a simple financial analysis like I originally created above...

Please, keep the manipulative replies coming - I am finding them entertaining at this point lol
Holy crap dude! I'm surprised you fit through doorways with that head of yours. Not sure what your problem is but all the info you need is in your original post. You come here to a forum where people are taking time out of their busy schedule to help others when they don't have to. You ask a ridiculous question, have blatant confirmation bias, get offended by people trying to answer the ridiculous question, and then start yelling at people about how you don't like their opinions and you know better than the professionals. I'll even bet that the reason you are here is because you've asked this same question to people and contractors around you and nobody wants to help because of your rude attitude towards others. Get a grip, and calm down, or you can leave cause you won't get results this way.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
And your still here...

It took you longer to write that than it would take the average person to read the original post - sounds like your the one that has no life...

"A bunch of people"... bro there are like 5 individuals total that responded to this (you don't even count), and 2 of them didn't mention going with NG...

And next your going to tell me you have a "bunch of experience" with this stuff? lol

Maybe your just jealous that you either can't create or comprehend a simple financial analysis like I originally created above...

Please, keep the manipulative replies coming - I am finding them entertaining at this point lol
Lol.