Central Ohio Plumber Needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Igman

Reaction score
Looking for a qualified plumber in the central Ohio area that has experience with converting standard floor toilet to wall mounted. Using a Geberit in wall tank. Rough in 90% complete. Thanks.

Reach4

Reaction score
So that would be near Westerville?

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Won't you rather look for a plumber locally for all your plumbing needs?
This site has folks from various states, who may or may not have connections to your area.

Inquire at local plumbing supply houses. The salespeople there know many plumbers.

Igman

Reaction score
If it is 90% complete what is left to do and why was it NOT "completed"?
Plumber I have used for multiple things has transitioned to commercial plumbing and is working on a large medical center and has no time. I had two other companies come out. One sent an apprentice who had no idea and was to send an experienced colleague. After multiple calls, they have not responded. The third company I had out moved water lines for wall mounted faucet(about 12") and move the trap up 6 "and charged me $650. They said they didn't have experience with wall mounted toilets but would do it for $2300 (just labor). I have messages into two guys referred by the plumbing distributor and yet to receive a call or text back (its been 3 weeks).

What is left is to connect the water supply to the in wall tank and connect the waste (from Geberit tank) into the stack. Then mount the toilet once wall tile is installed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks