Burst Pipes, can I make a transition from copper?

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by dcpander, May 12, 2008.

  1. dcpander

    dcpander New Member

    May 12, 2008
    My pipes burst during the winter.

    I have copper running form the inside of my house, to the outside, to a backflow preventer, then over and down to the hose hookup and down under ground to the sprinkler system. My pipe burst in between my hose hookup and sprinkler system. I do not wish to soder anything! Is there a some sort of a pvc(or cpvc) to copper union/transition? If so, where should I start it?

    Part of my problem is I cannot blow my pipes from the inside of my house, thus there is always some sort of water left outside. Can I make a transition somewhere inside with a hose hookup/shut off?

Similar Threads: Burst Pipes
Forum Title Date
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Is there a way to identify which pipe is which in a group of pipes? Oct 21, 2010

Share This Page