Back after 20 years, Hello, I will need some help soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Casman

Reaction score
OK it’s been along time since my last remodel. I was famous for a minute, won a contest by trying to clear a clog with my leaf blower, ended up blowing up the bathroom. Now that I’ve prefaced my plumbing skills, I’m going to need some help, total demo of bathroom, took the floor too and my girls want it back.

Best Cass

Casman

Reaction score
Alright, I assume pictures will be coming soon. :)

Hope I did this correctly. Looks like it worked. This will help with the questions. I currently have open access to everything as welp, it’s open plus basement underneath. Questions coming soon, mostly DWV as I moved the location of the toilet to the opposite corner. House was built in 1890.

9B082040-68E5-46BB-9B9F-30245EC660CB.jpeg
EA536C9F-0E98-4DC8-9BB5-DAB1C270EBA9.jpeg

Last edited:

Casman

Reaction score
image.jpg

Update:
Things are progressing nicely. Here’s an updated pic. The help from the forum was exceptional and I’ve regained many of the skills I’d long forgotten

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks