Attn: Webmaster - not been getting E-Notified of replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Minni

Reaction score
Within My Account - both of the below are checkmarked. Yet i've not been getting eNotified.
I also checked my Spam Folder, and no eNotifications there either.

Automatically watch content you create…

• and receive email notifications

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Some of the emails provided have been bouncing. Not even allowed to go through at all. I might have to change the email settings here to fix that.

Minni

Reaction score
I see, sorry, good luck... i'm thinking it may possibly be related to my e-host (namely gmail) because this has happened to me with a particular blog i've been posting on fairly recently. It's the kind of blog where you don't "sign up" rather just post your email address. The e-notifications from that blog haven't been sent to either Inbox or Spambox.

Yet on the other hand, I have been successfully receiving e-Notifications from a tech forum i've been using for years. So it's inconsistent.

Swrobel

Reaction score
I'm not receiving emails, despite being subscribed to replies, and I'm on GMail. They are not ending up in my spam - they simply aren't there at all.

DirtyJerz

Reaction score
I used to get them in spam. Now I don’t. Sadly I think it’s because it has “love” in the email so Gmail thinks it’s some kind of inappropriate spam.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks