American Standard Ultramix Help ID shower valve

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Mas, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Mas

Mas New Member

This valve is leaking from, I think, the stem. I couldn't find any markings on it (except DOWN). Does anyone know the brand, model, maker, etc. of this valve? It's from a single handle shower. Thanks.

Sam

20210222_143242.jpg 20210222_151110.jpg 20210222_151144.jpg

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    American Standard Ultramix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

blue_bleeder likes this.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

blue_bleeder likes this.
  4. Mas

Mas New Member

Thanks much, Terry!

The upper part you showing, is that the balancing unit that goes inside the manifold? If so, is there a trick I need to do to pull out the old one? I tried tugging on it, but it didn't move and I got scared of damaging it, because I didn't have replacement parts and didn't want to risk breaking something and causing a worse problem.

Regards,
    Sam