Air Volume Control

Users who are viewing this thread

wbnethery3

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys who contributed to this thread... Haven't seen any updates from the OP but the question by Mike77 and responses were exactly what I needed to figure out my own situation. I have a waterlogged tank, but no signs of a leak. I had a tank develop a leak and require replacement before, so I'm wondering if the shrader valve is plugged or just not working right. I've replaced it once as well, but nothing lasts forever.

Edit: I also just realized, after re-reading this thread and looking at some old pictures, that when the tank was replaced, they moved the air volume control to the upper of two ports on the new tank and I've lost volume as a result.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks