2 inch well casing and deep well jet pump questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom Thompson

Reaction score
Hello,

I am still having trouble with a well. I am looking for information on driving a 2" well casing about 30-40 feet. Then using a convertible jet pump being able to get water out of the 2" driven point well.

1. our local rental center has an adapter to put on a bosch brute jackhammer that works for 1 1/4 inch pipe, but wouldn't work with 2" pipe and a drive cap. Is there a good adapter that will work with a rental jackhammer for 2" pipe and drive cap?

2. all of the literature I find shows offset wells. This would be a convertible jet pump system. It would be hooked directly to the 2" casing where it comes up. This would be in a heated pump house. What would I need to do to hook up this system (30+ feet of 2" pipe going down, coming straight up into the pump house, and then hooked to the convertible jet pump)?

3. Would this be a good place to use a cycle stop valve system or a bigger pressure tank?

Thank you

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Don't know about a drive shoe to fit the jackhammer and 2" pipe. You will need a packer assembly for the 30' setting. It doesn't have to be offset. Of course I think the CSV is better than a large tank. Just need to install the CSV after the back pressure valve on the deep well jet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks