1 Zone W/ low pressure, cant wrap my head around it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tim Trabbic

Reaction score
I have only 1 zone of mist heads with low to no pressure, just enough for the heads to play peek a boo and spit water. I have replace the entire valve and solenoid, Tape wired the 1 inch poly from the valve all the way to the zone looking for pinches/clogs, closed some mist heads to try and make more pressure, I have even ran poly above ground from the Valve to the zone and with every fix same outcome no pressure just spitting. One thing i did try that worked though was disconnected the zone from the valve and hooked it to a valve that was working and the low pressure zone worked fine. Not enough water pressure to tie the 2 zones together either. Have at it boys.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
. Tape wired the 1 inch poly
. What does that mean?

It a bit confusing on your description. After changing the low flow zone valve, the water output is barely nothing. You took the pipe from the output side of the new valve and connected it to the good working zone and everything was fine! Have you removed the input side of the new valve and ran the water? Some valves are adjustable.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks