1. Aaron Beatty

    American Standard toilet with Flushmate 2042.417 One Piece - Cannot find check valve

    Hi, I have an American Standard toilet with Flushmate 2042.017 One Piece. When I flush the toilet, water sprays up through the check valve. I believe that the check valve needs to be replaced, but for the live of me I cannot locate the part. From what I can tell it is discontinued. Any...
  2. Sunnyday

    Dripping in drain pipe under toilet.

    Hello. Looking for a little advice. Just replaced a leaking Sloan flushmate system. Water was leaking into tank from a hole in the old flushmate. Relatively easy install but now that the new one is in I am hearing a dripping sound in the cellar under the toilet. Sounds like it’s in the PVC...
  3. DAB-10701

    Okay to replace Ecoflush B8104 (1.1gpf) w/ Flushmate M-101526-F31k (1.6gpf)?

    I'm not gonna do this myself, but before I engage a plumber, I want to know the direction I'm headed in. Toilet is an American Standard Yorkville 3701.016 (same spec sheet as the 2876.016, it looks like). It's a discontinued model, but replacing the toilet is not a good option, because the tile...
  4. Mastsh12

    Sloan M-101526-f3 Vacuum Breaker leaking

    Hey Folks, I'm up at my folks place for Fathers day and they asked me to take a look at the leaking guest room toilet. I replaced the duckbill valve in the upper supply group about 6 months ago the last time it was dribbling. Well, now the dribble is coming out of the vacuum breaker...
  5. Terry

    Putting a pressure assist in an older toilet.

    I got asked today by someone from Arizona about putting a pressure assist in an old Kohler toilet. He wanted to switch out a gravity tank with a pressure assist tank. He was telling me that the pressurized air would produce a great amount of water. A huge amount in fact. I tried to tell him that...
  6. vkulesho

    Pressure assisted toilet sprays seat

    I just installed new Kohler with pressure assist (K3493-47, Flushmate 503)). It puts a powerful swirl that hits the back wall and sprays everything within a foot from the bowl. I don't see anything that I can adjust. Does it mean that I have too much pressure in my house system? If yes, am I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks