Search results

1. Jerome8283

Mold Present

Hi All, I have mold visible were I corked around my under-mount sink and around my glass shower. How can I remove it? I'm guessing the caulk I used is not mold-mildew resistant. I don't recall which one I used. If this is the case which caulk do you recommend I use? Thanks
  2. Jerome8283

Foot Lok Stop Tub Drain

I purchased one of the big box store Foot Lok Stop Tub Drains, the push down type. I removed my current 1 1/2 stopper. When I screw in the new Foot Lok Stop Tub Drain I get two or three turns and it will not screw in any further. Both stoppers, old and new are1 1/2 drains. What am I doing wrong...
  3. Jerome8283

Additional sprinkler head

Hey guys, I have an existing inground sprinkler system and have an area I would like to add another sprinkler head. The black flexible tubing on the side of my home where I wish to add the new head runs to my front lawn to one of the zones. It is exposed having dug up the area to prepare to...
  4. Jerome8283

Blower not turning off

Got up this morning and my central air blower was running but the compressor was off. It seems to be switch related because the compressor did come back on after the temperature rose. Usually when I turn off the air from the thermostat the compressor and blow turn off. Now the compressor turns...
  5. Jerome8283

Air Handler Access

I have central air in my new home (new to me but old in age). I noticed the air handler requires what looks like a key which I do not have. Is there a standard key for this or is this not a key and some sort of tool? Thanks
  6. Jerome8283

Hot Water handle hard to turn

I have a 3 or 4yr old Kohler bathroom faucet. The hot water handle is hard to turn at times. It appears to happen once the hot water runs after a few minutes. Any thoughts?
  7. Jerome8283

Proline Controller

Pro-line Controller I have an old Pro-line Hydro-Saver Automatic Irrigation Controller. Recently while running it switches to a "System Trouble" indication on the panel and beeps until I press any button on the panel to clear it. The controller is at least 13yrs old. I would like to know what...
  8. Jerome8283

Dishwasher leaking

My dishwasher is leaking from underneath. I removed the panel and can see a small leak from each end of the faucet connector. It appears to be coming from the end of each end of the connector itself and not at the actually machine connection. It looks like I will need to replace the faucet...
  9. Jerome8283

Washer water supply valves won't turn

Good morning gents, I'm about to replace my washer and dryer. I went to turn off my washer machine hot & cold water supply valves and they would not turn at all. What is the best way to approach this? 1.Turn off the main water supply to the house and replace washer machine hoses? 2.Replace the...
  10. Jerome8283

Toilet Runs Often

Recently I noticed our toilet runs for 10secs or so without flushing it. Also we turn on the kitchen faucet and/or run the washer machine (during the rinse cycle) I may hear the toilet run for 10secs or so. Does any know why this might occur? Thanks in advance for your help.
  11. Jerome8283

Replacing a Porcelain Sink

Hey Guys, I need to replace my bath porcelain sink. The sink is oval and under-mounted to granite. It has clamps, what appears to be silicone as well as wood supports that came with the cabinet. Would simply removing the clamps with a little shimming get the old sink out? Can someone offer...
  12. Jerome8283

Toilet Tank Water Won't hold

My toilet often runs as if it were just flushed. Also I can hear water trickling. The floor is dry. Today I did a test by flushing the toilet, letting the tank fill and shutting off the water supply line to see if the water in the tank would maintain its level. I checked it less than 2hrs later...
  13. Jerome8283

Kitchen Counter Sink Hole Standards

Is there is standard hole size and distance between holes for kitchen 3 hole configurations?
  14. Jerome8283

EverPure Water Filtration

Does any have experience with under sink mount water filtration cartridges? I have 2 cartridges made by EverPure (Voc#1 & Voc#2). I need to replace them and would like to know if they need to replaced with Everpure specific cartridges or can I reaplace them with some other compatible...
  15. Jerome8283

Oven Range hookup

The new range I would like to purchase requires a 40amp circut but I have a 50amp. Can I hookup this range to the 50amp? Also the wiring is coming from the wall, not connected to an oulet. What would be the cost to install a 3 prong oulet?
  16. Jerome8283

Tub Repair

I have an acrylic tub/shower enclosure and the tub has a few small chips I'd like to repair if possible. Can someone please recommend a product? Thanks in advance!
  17. Jerome8283

Moen Handle Replacement options

Hey guys, I would like to replace my shower/tub handle. It's a standard single Moen handle, it pulls to turn on the water, left/right -- hot/cold and pull stem on the spout to turn on the shower. I would like a lever handle if possible. What are my options? I've attached pics.
  18. Jerome8283

Plumbers Tool?

Hey guys, I wish to replace this knob but I'm not sure which tool I need to get it off. Could anyone tell by this photo?
  19. Jerome8283

Vanity install

I have a half round vanity I would like to install. I also have a granite top which was fitted for it. The top and sink are attached to each other but not to the vanity yet. I also have a matching backsplash. This is my first time installing a vanity such as this and I have a few questions...
  20. Jerome8283

Relocate Oil Tank

What is the average cost to relocate the oil tank about 50ft? Also, is the cost for tank tubs for housing the tank?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks