Search results

1. jimpc

Can a converted Delta 1500 series from '96 accept new Delta 17T unit?

I have a Delta 1500 series shower unit from 1996. About 4 years ago the cartridge went and Delta sent me the 1500 to 1700 conversion kit for free, RP29405. Being that this unit is now converted can I replace it with a new 17T series Delta kit without changing the rough in valve? Thanks
  2. jimpc

For those wondering about alternatives to Toto.

I've been on a toilet replacement binge at the house so I thought I'd share some insight that I've acquired. We wanted all skirted toilets so I went with the Kohler Corbelle and the Toto Vespin II. Both are 1.28gpf skirted ADA height elongated toilets with each company's respective premium...
  3. jimpc

Trouble with skirted Toto Vespin and supply line clearance.

Just got a Toto Vespin II before realizing that the shutoff valve needed to be 5.5" off center. Mine is 5" off center. Toilet is basically a 12.5" rough in, that's where the bolts are from the tiled wall. However I'm not getting the clearance I was expecting from the wall. I;m not even sure I...
  4. jimpc

Closet Flange. How do I repair this?

So I'm going to replace my third toilet in the house. Remove the old toilet and this is what I see: Obviously part of the ring is broken. However, what's left isn't screwed in and it's not moving so something is holding it. How do I repair/replace this? Thanks
  5. jimpc

What toilet rough in length?

About to replace 3 toilets. 2 are obviously 12" rough but the third has me wondering. Probably 12 as well but just want to be sure. 2 pics attached of bolt distance from wall and top of toilet to wall, 13.25" and 1.50" respectively. Thanks all.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks