Search results

1. tknx

Toto K300 washlets not recognizing someone sitting

We had three Toto washlets installed. 1 works, but the other two don’t seem to trigger on someone sitting on them. I can get them to trigger by hand but something is off when seated. Any thoughts?
  2. tknx

Toto K300 washlets tripping GFCIs

We have two new K300s installed. One of them worked fine for a couple of days but now trips the 20-amp GFCI right away. The other trips it right away and has never worked. Anyone have any suggestions as to what is going on?
  3. tknx

Toto MS-series Washlet-ready seats

So the washlet ready toilets have a limited selection of available seats that cover the washlet inlet. We would like to get a seat with the integrated flip-down child seat for one of our Aquia IVs. Is there a cover or gasket or something we could use to plug the washlet hole for now? We will...
  4. tknx

Whole house water filters

My wife was interested in chloramine reduction and just not dealing with separate filters everywhere we might drink water. We don't need softening (but this forum seemed to be the closest). We are located in Oakland, California if that is at all helpful. We were looking at two different systems...
  5. tknx

Simple greywater

Besides laundry to lawn greywater. What else are low hanging fruit? Furnace and hot water condensers? Acidic, but I could neutralize it with limestone. AC condensate has Legionella risk which I don't want to deal with unless there is an easy solution. UV lights seem to be $500. Too pricey I...
  6. tknx

Heat pumps viable? Vs tank vs tankless

Family of five plus live in nanny. So three adults and three young children. We are in the Oakland area - so low flow shower heads, etc. Figure everyone takes showers in the morning. Laundry is constant (two front load washers) and we run a dishwasher two to three times a day at times. We...
  7. tknx

Is Toto Aquia my only choice?

Okay, I was all set to get a Toto Ultramax II until I realized it was ADA height. I hate ADA compliant toilets. They are too damn tall which has its own consequences for bowel health and, frankly I just feel perched on a stool. I don't want one of those weird plastic step things either. My...
  8. tknx

Wall hung Aquia vs Maris; which tank; brass flush plate?

We are about to do a wall hung toilet in our powder room. It is a bit narrow, so wall hanging makes a ton of sense in there. Aquia vs Maris? Found some old posts when the Maris was first introduced with some concerns, but nothing recent. Everyone seems to use Gerberit. Anything else I should...
  9. tknx

Toto model number questions

I honestly can't figure this out - been planning a couple of bathrooms and want to basically get the best toilet I can... But when I think I find the right model on the Toto website and then go find it elsewhere, something is different. 1. Toto Ultramax - 1.6gpf, 14-9/16" height, elongated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks