Is Toto Aquia my only choice?

Users who are viewing this thread

tknx

Reaction score
Okay, I was all set to get a Toto Ultramax II until I realized it was ADA height. I hate ADA compliant toilets. They are too damn tall which has its own consequences for bowel health and, frankly I just feel perched on a stool. I don't want one of those weird plastic step things either.

My perfect toilet would be:

- 1.27/0.8-0.9 dual cyclone flush
- elongated
- non-universal/ADA height

It seems like Toto is forcing people to use those tall toilets to get the newest features. They have some Aquia toilets with "Dynamax" but in typical Toto obfuscation, don't seem to explain what it is. It seems

tknx

Reaction score
Thanks! I was hoping for a cyclone flush, but may just go with the Eco or the Ultramax I.

Frankly I wish they would introduce an Aquia wall hung in 1.28/0.8. The Maris comes that way, but I don't want a D-shaped seat! And then there is the hellish looking for a brass colored flush plate which Gerberit only makes in cheap looking plastic.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks