Search results

1. DuckyDucky

3/4 Double Union Valves

Hi Guys, Can't find any double Union 3/4 ball valves anywhere.. any ideas who makes those. All I found is in SS and very pricey, looking for lead free brass ... Thank you
  2. DuckyDucky

3/4 Valves - quality ?

Hi Guys, Need to replace some valves ... I can't seem to find anything quality... Neither in US or CA, my plumbing supplies are all offshore for 3/4, no Dahl in that size. Any tips ? Thank you
  3. DuckyDucky

Toilet Sandy residue at the bottom, rubber failing ?

Hi Guys, I cracked open toilets today and snapped some pictures of one... Looks like I have some "furry" black stuff, maybe it's a rubber just slowly failing ? And there is lots of sand at the bottom ... I'm on city water ... I was looking for biofilm ( as I'm on whole house GAC filter, so no...
  4. DuckyDucky

Water Softener?

Hi Guys, I have already large GAC filter, debating on water Softener... I m just concerned about chemical falout ...:) Are they save ... all those resins make me think that they leach stuff back to water :), my water is not particularly hard but it would be nice to soften it. Thx
  5. DuckyDucky

Water Analysis in Canada ?

Hi Guys, I would like to get my water tested in Canada. Can any one recommend any places. Its a city water :)... Thank you
  6. DuckyDucky

Water smell after GAC install.

Hi Guys, I replaced my GAC filter 12x52, using Catalytic Carbon Jacobi. I'm on City water. Chloramines. Water never smelled ... now after GAC smells a little bit like sewer maybe to describe. Any ideas ?
  7. DuckyDucky

Water filter installation Mistakes

Hi Guys, So I finally installed my filters ... made a little or big mistake ? Forgot to install upper basket .. lost little GAC during back wash and realized that forgot put upper basket ... I removed the valve and installed basket ... only issue is that the pipe came out 2 inches up, Please...
  8. DuckyDucky

Clack WS1 - two tank GAC setup ?

Hi. My house that I purchase currently has 2 x 12x52 GAC tanks in line, with AutoTrol valve. One valve died, I'm thiking about replacing them with the Clack. Can one valve Backwash 2 tanks ? at the same time ? is there any setup possible like this ? When second tank is being backwashed its...
  9. DuckyDucky

Clack WS1 backwash ?

Hi Guys, Someone told me that WS1 backwash rate is controlled by valve ? not the button/washer ? is this true, apparently you can change in the software ? Thank's
  10. DuckyDucky

Big blue pre and post filter ?

What is your opinion on BB blue pre and post filters in my situation. City Water / Chloramines Two 10x52 tanks with Calgon Carbon connected together, ( both have 5600 SXT Valves ) Should I consider adding pre and post Big Blues ? Thank you
  11. DuckyDucky

GAC bacterial growth, control methods.

Hello Everybody, As some of you know we moved in to a house that had existing filtering system. - City Water Chloramines - Current seupt, two tanks made by Enpress ?( or that's what is says on label ) Systems looks very similar, Except the tanks are blue and taller. Two tanks are chained...
  12. DuckyDucky

PEX Valves ? - ebay

hi guys, not related to the seller ... but I was wondering if these are worth anything ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-3-4-PEX-Lead-Free-Brass-Ball-Valves-for-PEX-Tubing-Full-Port-NSF-/271732824120?hash=item3f4489d838:g:2oIAAOSwaA5WlWYq Wright Valves / NSF approved ... Lead Free Thx ... any...
  13. DuckyDucky

How much gravel for 12x52 tank ?

Hello, I'm replacing bed in my 12x52 tank, how much gravel do I need... do I just cover the basket or it should be higher then that ? Thank you
  14. DuckyDucky

Made in USA, riser, and baskets ( upper/lower )

Hello I'm looking for Made in USA, Riser Tube with Basket and upper basket 1.05" size! ( I guess NSF approved is dream ? ) Everything seems to be made off shore by unknown companies.. with unknown plastics, None of the local dealers in NY stock anything reputable. Any tips where I can order...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks