Made in USA, riser, and baskets ( upper/lower )

Users who are viewing this thread

DuckyDucky

Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking for Made in USA, Riser Tube with Basket and upper basket 1.05" size! ( I guess NSF approved is dream ? )
Everything seems to be made off shore by unknown companies.. with unknown plastics, None of the local dealers in NY stock anything reputable.

Any tips where I can order stuff online !? thx

Reach4

Reaction score
For the riser tube, 1.05 is the OD of 3/4 PVC pipe (both schedule 40 and schedule 80). I think you just use that and add the baskets.

I can't help you on sourcing the baskets. You can buy the pipe locally.

DuckyDucky

Reaction score
Thank you, it does not have to be locally shipping is fine to... isn't PVC known to leach stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Clack and Fleck make usa made bottom and top screens. Fleck also makes one of the best bottom screens and it is made in Italy. I know several companies that will ship it to you. They are much more expensive than the garbage knock offs, but considering how important this piece is... a few extra dollars is definitely worth it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks