Search results

1. CLH

City Water Test Results: Need Water Softener

I am attaching the city water test results. The water is not horrible but I do see build up on the shower heads, etc. I really prefer to have softened water. Are these results enough to go on? https://www.rwu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/CCR20-Rogers-055.pdf I will have a plumber do the...
  2. CLH

Need Water Softener and Installer Rogers Arkansas

Closing on a house in Rogers, Ar mid January. I am looking for a recommendation for a plumber to install a water softener. I am interested in the type of softener that I have at my current home in Houston. It is a basic tank with Clack control. What is being recommended is one of those...
  3. CLH

Proposed new water softener and RO system Advice needed

I am having a water softener and RO system installed in a new build. In present home I have a softener installed by local plumber that only works on water softeners. No Culligan, Rainsoft etc. just Clack valves and tanks. Works perfectly. He has provide a quote for both the new softener and...
  4. CLH

Tankless or Tank Decision time

This is for a new build, 800 s/f apartment, DW, Sink,Washer, tub/shower combination 30X60 tub, deep, and first floor is enclosed porch with DW and sink. In the apartment 2 people. My builder is suggesting tankless, I think because the plumber already put up the wall for it in the attic...
  5. CLH

Saving Space under Kitchen Sink

Is there a way, besides the "we've always done it this way" to plumb the kitchen sink drain, a disposal, and tie in the dishwasher drain line, to end up with real useable space under the sink? Would it help if the sink drain was in the back corner or at least off set towards the side in the...
  6. CLH

Water Softener Plumber recommendation Viridian, Arlington, Texas

Hi, My daughter is new to Dallas/Ft. Worth,Texas area and is not a DIY person, particularly plumbing. She has moved to Viridian a development in the Arlington/Euless area. I am helping her look for a licensed plumber knowledgeable in installing and working with water softeners. I had a system...
  7. CLH

Need new water heater now

I posted this in diy forum mistakenly so I am reposting here. I hope this is the right place. CLHNew Member Joined: Mar 15, 2016 Location: Texas Original natural gas water heater, 50 gal., 2001 install, failing. There is water in the pan, I feel a slight misting of water near the top and see...
  8. CLH

New new water heater advice

Original natural gas water heater, 50 gal., 2001 install, failing. There is water in the pan, I feel a slight misting of water near the top and see water dripping from the overhead exhaust capture, I'm guessing here. My husband is in hospital and I'm not going to let him deal with this at this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks