Water Softener Plumber recommendation Viridian, Arlington, Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

CLH

Reaction score
Hi,

My daughter is new to Dallas/Ft. Worth,Texas area and is not a DIY person, particularly plumbing. She has moved to Viridian a development in the Arlington/Euless area. I am helping her look for a licensed plumber knowledgeable in installing and working with water softeners. I had a system in Houston installed years ago installed in that manner that the plumber sourced the tanks and controllers from either the distributors or supply houses. I believe the controls are fleck and everything still works the way is should. She is not looking for the come to your house reps from "CULLIGAN" etc. I did not know if references like this are allowed on the forum, so if there is a way to PM that would work too. I used this site years ago to have a limited knowledge in what to look for and what to ask, and that advice was well taken, so thank you. But I really think they need some professional advice from someone in their area. Thanks for all the advice in the past and hopefully they will have great success with the suggestion you give here. Oh, and is there a Sticky on this forum of what to look for in terms of selecting and buying a water softener. There are lots of individual threads but I have not found a general Sticky

Thanks so much,

Chris

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks