Recent content by Karen01

1. Karen01

Kohler Villager K-716 Vs Bellwether K-838 Vs Toto FBY1515 vs ?

I am planning a bathroom remodel in an old mid 1950's ranch ... and the bathroom is very tight! Right now there is an old Pink 32" wide (I think) about 16" tall cast Iron alcove tub that has about 11.5" to the bottom of the plate coving the overflow ... Not exactly great for soaking but not...
  2. Karen01

Old Cast Iron tub worth anything?

We are planning to renovate our bathroom. I think the current PINK alcove tub is original to the house which was built in the mid 1950's, and we will be replacing it... I was wondering if it was worth anything or if it should just be thrown out. I found a picture of the same tub on the web the...
  3. Karen01

Vanity sink and installation

We are planning bathroom renovation. Because of the small size of the bathroom we have to use an 36" X 18" vanity so the top will need to be 37" X 19". We are planning to use 3 CM thick granite top. The granite place we talked say they can put in a 16"X 11" (internal, 18" X 13" external)...
  4. Karen01

Small Bathroom Renovation issues with code?

Thanks! I took a look at it... The Kohler toilet (to match the tub color) that would go with the is the Veil... reviews on it overall are not good... issues with how it does not clean very well with flushing, hard to clean in general, and the sides tend to fall off after awhile ... they are...
  5. Karen01

Small Bathroom Renovation issues with code?

I am in the greater Boston area and this small house was built in the mid 50s, with a very small bathroom that is falling apart, and badly needs to be redone... This is the main bathroom used for everything including bathing I am not sure if this is true, but I have been told that one has to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks