Search results

1. BSA_Bob

Nuvo H2-0..eliminates Salt water softening process

[B]I saw A search and just forget i even asked. thanks bob s why can't we delete mistakes on this forum??:mad:
  2. BSA_Bob

what is this?

pipe flange) iin my yard.....never encoutered this type before
  3. BSA_Bob

Can anyone show me a diagram of a "crossover" line for quik hot?

Please ignore the 6 gallon thread i posted below. I couldn't find how to delete it, This is my preferred thread. I am an "ole retired journeyman plumber". I need someone to post a diagram of a "crossover" installation to get quick hot water. and what parts i need to install. i don't want a...
  4. BSA_Bob

6 gallon tank?Isthis enough

I am trying to find a slightly used or new tank to put at point of use.under our kitchen sink in basement. Do you know where i can find one for under $250.00--or this the going price for them. She wastes water a ton! running off a 120 feet of pipe +cold water, each day. to get hot water.Any...
  5. BSA_Bob

main 1/4" copper line done ice-maker

On the of the frig; theres a factory installed plastic line and wire clips that hold it at each end on the "frigge itself, What can i replace this approx;4' line with, Is there specilal fittings for this job?????????
  6. BSA_Bob

Ice- line[ have plastic]its old!!

I flooded my kitchen this year and the ins covered the water damage it caused. I got to looking at the frig[ ice[maker line in the basement its yellowing[age],And it lays acrossed a heat supply branch [ galvanized]ITs quite a long small plastic line. I am a retired plumber 23 years,i just...
  7. BSA_Bob

if i install 1/2" water pipe, as a branch----

in 25 feet, will i get the same amount of water,coming out, as i would a 3/4" pipe serving the 1/2" o/s spiggot. This hard water line is backed up off the main by a 35 foot of 3/4"copper. I seem to have less pressure in my hard water line. ? I have a soft and a hard water next to each other...
  8. BSA_Bob

Which tool---did i use to get this hole??????????

I BORED A PERFECT ROUND HOLE IN A CONCRETE WALL. i CAN'T FIND ANYTHING IN MY TOOL BOX AFTER THIS LONG[15 YEARS AGO] The hole busted out on the other side.- unimportant-its a 1" hole for a 3/4" copper water pipe, Is there a hole saw, or special tool for this. Share with me how i may have done...
  9. BSA_Bob

REDI-TEMP/ google --nothing co-----

I am looking for the redi-temp system and all i find is switches on google .I still need to get hot water to my kitchen, i can't get any hits on this in my other post .Help with where these things are found google .and nothing comes up but switches??????????
  10. BSA_Bob

Installing a 3 gallon heater ca?----

Can i just install a heater this size just below my k sink in the basement? And pipe it in series, with my hot side of the faucet above. I"m looking to save running off so much water[wasteing well water]and get hot water quicker for her to wipe off the kitchen table This will refill the 3...
  11. BSA_Bob

Best type" instant hot" i can buy???????????

I am A retired journey plumber.My wife wastes a bucket [approx]of water when waiting for hot water to come the length of our house.What is the best for less i can get and the easiest to install. Her and i are the only ones in the house, the dog hasn't gotten to the age where shes asking for a...
  12. BSA_Bob

Lost water pressure e since rebuild of--

I recently had watercare come out and rebuild my water control assembly on top.They put a new piston in it, and several smaller parts,I now have to wait to long til the second flush the tank full again. IT DOES FILL .......just real slow. What do ou think went wrong, The rust is gone the brine...
  13. BSA_Bob

New or used/water shut-off - what do i expect to pay????????

I NEED A NEW OR used top shut off for an older Elan hostess. What do i pay or where might i find a used oneAny help????
  14. BSA_Bob

I was just told $400.00 for resin?

I was told today my resin is worn out.Must replace it. Where can i find this resin?and is it expensive everywhere?
  15. BSA_Bob

Cleaned salt barrel, got it all cleaned out and now....

It worked good for two days. The water was cleared up and now its back to rusty/not quite as bad as before/ water again! Its an Elan hostess.quite old but it worked good before and after . some little thing needs looking after. Can you give me some ideas to check.There s also bent paper clip...
  16. BSA_Bob

Elan / brine barrel float switch??????????????

Elan / brine tank,float stop,check valve.u???? This is the little "check valve"That keeps the tank from overflowing
  17. BSA_Bob

Size of dishwasher supply???????

Can any one tell me this?I retired -[long time] and am forgetting these things. 3/8" seems to be the what i remember, i have A half right now.? any state will do. mine is michigan
  18. BSA_Bob

Newer vs older toilets

I have three of the 7 gallon tank types. I retired from plumbing a number of years ago. So---I used to install these toilets everywhere in ann arbor mich.The three gallon.i believe ..or is it one gallon?I would tell folks with long sewers not to use this type [3 gal], as they won't get a good...
  19. BSA_Bob

frozen pipe

This winter has been a hard one in lower mich. I have a short section of pipe that freezes underground under concrete. I have a vent that ties in to the main line ,on a "y"pvc.I can send a hose and a bag back up that line from a close trap,--- just before the septic tank.Then turn on the hot...
  20. BSA_Bob

GREAT plunger HELP ??????????????????????

I am trying to fInd anybody that knows what a "black tom" plunger is? My dad had is own business in sewer cleaning "best way" sewer service. And he used to order these plungers above-- black toms,-- were printed on the black rubber cup. They worked so good, you could hadly work one back and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks