Best type" instant hot" i can buy???????????

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by bsa_bob, Jun 30, 2011.

1. bsa_bob

bsa_bob DIY Member

I am A retired journey plumber.My wife wastes a bucket [approx]of water when waiting for hot water to come the length of our house.What is the best for less i can get and the easiest to install. Her and i are the only ones in the house, the dog hasn't gotten to the age where shes asking for a cup o jo.yet:D.
    jus pullin yer leg bob s alias bsa_bob
    PS i thought maybe another water heater in the middle of the house, which would bring the water quicker , what do you think? Maybe tied in /in series please let me know what you think thanks
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

A Grundfos "Comfort" retro recirculation system would be a wiser choice. It will give you hot water much quicker at a much cheaper price.
  3. bsa_bob

bsa_bob DIY Member

Thank you hj bob s i appreciate it.