Woodford series 19 and 25

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Wet_Boots, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots Sprinkler Guy

I'm going to be replacing a frostproof sillcock, and I was wondering what track record these two Woodford models have. I like the idea of there being drainage even if the hose is left attached (model 25). The internal freeze relief of the model 19 is new to me, and I wonder if it can 'reset' itself after the internal relief opens.

2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    They seem to get good recommendations from plumbers. Personally, I've not used one.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement