Which Adapter for Fancy Kitchen Faucet to Garden Hose?

Users who are viewing this thread

GardenRox

Reaction score
rs=w:800px,cg:true,m

If connections can be gendered, and mine is MALE, I would have to say also that mine has a foreskin.

Everything I see for connecting a household faucet to a garden hose shows a threaded area that is immediately accessible to the connector, not distanced by a span of smooth metal (as you can see pictured).

I don't know what hardware to order and what size to order for a garden hose adaptor. I believe I would need a connector in addition to a hose fitting adaptor. What would be the specs on the extra hardware I should be looking for? And what is the description of the hose adaptor that would work once I have that extra piece in place? Or do I even need an extra piece?

Please help with advice on everything I would need to buy all at once to make this happen.

Thank you.
Rox
Chicago

Attachments

• Faucet Male GardenRox sm.png
    Faucet Male GardenRox sm.png
    130 KB · Views: 172

GardenRox

Reaction score
Fugedaboutit.
If you want a water connection near there, set up tees under the sink.
I like that. You cut to the chase and save me time and expense. I had a bucket full of bad guesses in my cart. DELETE.

Fugedaoutit. Thank you. Tees under the sink? I'll look that up. Rx

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks