Where Do You Buy Parts For Briggs?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by raybanker, Apr 12, 2008.

  1. raybanker

    raybanker New Member

    Apr 12, 2008
    I need to buy about 10 Flush Levers (item B357104) For Briggs Toilet #4430. I cant find them here in Florida. Any suggestions?
  2. raybanker

    raybanker New Member

    Apr 12, 2008

    If oyu know where i can buy Briggs Flush levers in FLorida please email me at Raybanker2@msn.com
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Scott

    Scott Flushmate

    Nov 2, 2004
    Tech Support
    Detroit, MI
    You could call Briggs (800-888-4458) and ask if they have a distributor or sales rep in your area. If you're near Metro Dade or don't mind ordering on-line or by phone, Guillen's Enterprises in Miami should have the assembly you're looking for. Guillen's will ship world-wide and list the "B357104" as:

    Product ID: BRB357104 Category: Parts
    Description: BONE HANDLE 4430/4440
    Price: $5.12

    Use the site's manufacturer search option.

Similar Threads: Where Parts
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Where do I get parts.... for a Consumer Reports "Best Buy" Apr 29, 2015
Toilet Forum discussions Where Can I purchase toto parts locally? Apr 30, 2006
Toilet Forum discussions Drip from fill valve where refill tube meets and rusted bolts. Jul 6, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Toilet help - leak where tank meets bowl when flushed Jun 25, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Where is my toilet leak? Jun 21, 2017

Share This Page