Where can I find 24" Linear Drain online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Arnav

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a 24" Linear Drain online?

- I was going to use HD Luxe line but the smallest one is 26".
- I looked at the ACO ones but the smallest one is 27".
-
- I don't like the grate pattern on the Novalinea line.
- I am doing a traditional mud pan so I can't use the Laticrete Hydro Ban or Schluter Systems drains.

Any other options you can think off?

Is 24" not a common size? I would think it would be more popular. This is for a bathtub conversion onto a shower with a linear drain. Since the current tub width is 28.5" and given the width of the curb, I think I pretty much need 24". I can't expend the width since the toilet is already 9.5" away from the tub.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
Call john whipple at Nocurb.com

If you are using a 3 part clampring drain and have a weep hole system you can simply cut down the aco drains to fit.

If you need other options mapei has a new site sizeable drain as does infinity but i cant speak to the quality of those.

Wait for john or roberto to help you here.

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Often I need to cut my drains for custom installs. In a tub to shower conversion this works out well so that the drain goes end to end. If you send me exact measurements I can recommend a drain choice for you.

The Linear Grate and Quatro Grate cut the nicest. The linear grate looks like this.

Do you have a perfectly centred clamping drain installed right now?

Is your pre slope and waterproofing liner in place?

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
This was a neo angle shower conversion to a large rectangular shower. I cut both the channel and the grate to make a perfect end to end fit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks