What is the Shallowest (front to back) Elongated Regular Height Toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

kailor

Reaction score
What is the shallowest (front to back) elongated regular-height toilet? Hoping to stay under 25 inches.
Hopefully under $250. I'm building a new garage to house my boat and want a SMALL bathroom.
After all, the idea of building a garage is not to fill it with a great big bathroom. Thanks in advance.

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
What is the shallowest (front to back) elongated regular-height toilet? Hoping to stay under 25 inches.
Hopefully under $250. I'm building a new garage to house my boat and want a SMALL bathroom.
After all, the idea of building a garage is not to fill it with a great big bathroom. Thanks in advance.
After a lot of research, the winners are tied at 28 inches (based on 12" rough-in): Toto Drake CST744S (1.6 gpf); Toto Eco Drake CST744E (1.28 gpf). These are under your price point. If you want the CeFiONtect (f/k/a CEFIONTECT) protective barrier option, it increases the lowest price I found to $265 for either model. Add a "G" to the end of the model number for CeFiONtect.

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
IF price weren't the issue, a wall hung toilet with an in-wall tank would take up the least space from the wall. This one is 22-1/16"...

http://assets.totousa.com/product-files/SS-00628_CT486FG.pdf

The human body and a western style sit-down toilet just needs some space to be comfortable...the tank, when sitting on the back, needs a moderate amount of volume to be able to make it all work, and it's hard to impossible to get things much shorter than that 28" for an elongated toilet with a tank. People just don't want a huge, flat tank, and to work, the outlet needs some diameter, too, meaning there's a limit on how thin you can make the tank.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks