Well Tank question

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by Sdgiant, May 13, 2018.

1. Sdgiant

Sdgiant New Member

We have a Artesian well which flows to a holding tank and old galvanized water tank in our basement.. on the top of the tank there was a two piece plastic part that would stop the water when the tank was full.. I cannot find another one of these because I believe it to be antique or vintage.. do they make anything nowadays that would do the same thing? Any help would be very greatly appreciated!

2. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    A picture would help. But I think you may have an air release valve. A float valve like in a toilet tank only larger would also work.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement