Waterboss 900 Computer beeping

Users who are viewing this thread

d1rtydancer

Reaction score
I have a Waterboss 900 that came with the home I purchased. It was a little confusing to get going having no experience with water softeners in the past, but for about 6 months it seemed to be working good. However, about two weeks ago the machine started beeping. I looked at the computer screen only to find no error messages. After looking online I could find nothing referring to beeping without error messages. The computer screen looks absolutely normal and the beeping seems totally random... sometimes it beeps every few seconds, sometimes its a minute or two inbetween beeps. Regardless it is VERY annoying. I called Waterboss and of course they want $175 for a new computer for the machine. Can anyone help me find another alternative to simply replacing the computer? Thank you!

Reach4

Reaction score
http://www.waterboss.com/media/WB_V4_Manual.pdf Most people don't repair cabinet units I think.
device-900.jpg
Have you tried power cycling? If so, and if the help line thinks you need a new board, $175 seems reasonable enough.

Last edited: