Using Rainfall Shower Head

Users who are viewing this thread

Phi Manh

Reaction score
We want to use a curtain for a stall shower. That stall corner shower with 2 sides opened has 2 in height from inside
I tried to do several things to prevent water coming out the floor such as glue some quarters coin to weigh down a curtain. Put diy splash guards.
I just think about to change a shower arm from 45 degree to rainfall shower head. The home depot sell an extention arm that can adjust both sides. I do not know if it helps for my project?
Do you have any other better suggestions to prevent water on the floor?

Last edited:

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
What kind of shower base do you have? tile or fiberglass?
Do you have a curb?

You can lower the curtain rod and the curtain, if you have a curb.

Phi Manh

Reaction score
My shower base is fiberglass. Its curb is 2 inch height from inside, 3 inch height from the floor. My curtain is higher than the base about 3/4 in.

Do you know how to raise a curb ?

JRC3

Reaction score
^
Look at this comedian.

Have you tried flicking some water on the walls so the curtain clings to the water? I alsways found that works pretty well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks