Two zones on one valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Masonb09

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I removed my older post since I resolved it, but now I am having a question with wiring solenoid to zones. I have two valves in my back yard, each has 2 zones (4 zones total). My question is how to I wire the 2 zones to the solenoid? I currently have the 4 zone wires, the common wire, and 4 wires that look like my solenoid wires.

I currently have my solenoid wire tied to the common and 2 zones, same for other other valve. Everything has normal readings on the multimeter, but only one zone is working for each valve regardless of the zone set to (zone 4 & 5 on one valve, but only zone 4 comes on. If Zone 5 is on, zone 4 waters). I am assuming those additional 4 wires need to be connected to something, but I am not sure what. I cannot tell what they are tied to.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks