Tube overflow cover replacement

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by paulsiu, Jun 30, 2009.

  1. paulsiu

    paulsiu Member

    Jun 18, 2009
    Itasca, IL
    We have a tub that came with the house when it was purchased in 1979. It has a overflow cover that's secured at the center. One day, it came off. I thought it was because the screw was rusted, but instead the bar that the screw attached to has rusted away. Now I can't screw it back on.

    Is there a viable replacement?

Similar Threads: Tube overflow
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Clogged Bathtub -- Difficulty With Shaft in Overflow Tube Jan 13, 2005
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Faucet wall tubes and wall tube escutcheon is not water tight Feb 9, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Diverter leaking from inside tube. please help identify/locate part Sep 12, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog What to do... Tube replacement or refinish, cast iron vs americast Aug 1, 2013
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need solution for short stop tube on Moen Shower Valve Sep 9, 2009

Share This Page