Trying to locate a sink part

Users who are viewing this thread

greggor36

Reaction score
Hello - I am hoping someone can help me locate a plumbing item. I would like to get rid of the stoppers in the bathroom sinks in my home and replace them with a grid flange (if that’s the correct name to use). They are kind of like you see over drains in showers or tubs or commercial sinks. The stoppers are more of a bother than anything as we never use them to stop up a sink. However, I am having trouble finding just a grid flange. I need three of the standard residential sink size (~2”). If anyone could help me locate them I would greatly appreciate it? Thank you!

greggor36

Reaction score
Those are it! Thank you! That's exactly what I was trying to locate. Yep, you're correct...my sink has an overflow. Thank you again!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks