Trying to identify shower transfer valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Susan Andrew

New Member
Reaction score
I am remodeling a shower that looked to have all Moen parts, vintage around 2000. I was able to find a Moen shower trim to fit on the water temperature valve, a posi temp, but I cannot identify the transfer valve that diverts water between the main shower head and the handheld shower. It currently uses a trim that literally screws onto the threaded valve and the diverter handle fits into the toothed post. No screws involved for the trim itself.
Can anyone identify the manufacturer for me?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks