Toto Neorest 500 disassembly for cleaning?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Margaret Manning, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Margaret Manning

Margaret Manning New Member

We have had our Neorest 500 for more than a decade and love it so much that we're going to get another for a new powder room. Right now, though, I'm trying to figure out how I might take the top half off for cleaning. I always found the "works" (the wand, the air filter, etc.) under the seatback hard to clean, but after a horrid backup disaster I am really unable to get the area clean. I am unable to get on my knees and the unit is in a somewhat tight space. I am getting so frustrated that I was considering buying a new seat (Washlet) if there's one that would fit. Is that possible? I see on the toilet plate that the bowl unit and washlet unit are separately identified. Given the expense of the new powder room looming, I would prefer taking the top unit off and trying to get it back to spotless.

[​IMG]

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement