Terralift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mar3232

Reaction score
I know it's not the kind of work you guys do but trying to get as much input as possible about the effectiveness of having this done on my drain field.
It's a small house, I do everything right, like no toilet paper in the toilet etc. but house was built in 1961 and it's been draining slow for a long time. Maybe some of you have had some experience with it? -- thanks.

Mar3232

Reaction score
No, no standing water but it drains very slow. I'm single so I can stay abreast of it.
I also just saw something called a septic genie? -- an aerobic bacteria generator that I'm curious about.

Fact is, I don't even know where my drain field is but I've been all over the property and no soggy spots.

Reach4

Reaction score
From that, it sounds like your problem is not that the soil outside of the pipes is not accepting water, but the water is not making it out of the pipes. I would read about septic field remediation/rejuvenation. And my comments are not based on any experience.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks