Takagi T-K2 wiring ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rugb

Reaction score
New here, but my project is restoring a T-K2 to work again. Probably seen little use and has been stored for some years. So opening it up, I find someone has disconnected wires to the gas valve coils. 4 coils / solenoids, I see ,so many possibilities of where the wires could attach. The coils aren’t marked, and the schematic shows colors to which coil, but which is which? Does anyone have a manual or identification to help me out?
Thanks

Rugb

Reaction score
New here, but my project is restoring a T-K2 to work again. Probably seen little use and has been stored for some years. So opening it up, I find someone has disconnected wires to the gas valve coils. 4 coils / solenoids, I see ,so many possibilities of where the wires could attach. The coils aren’t marked, and the schematic shows colors to which coil, but which is which? Does anyone have a manual or identification to help me out?
Thanks[/QUOTE

Replying to my own question, and maybe it will help someone else down the road....
Went to look at it again and figured it out. Close by the connector on each valve is a number ,stamped right in. Then on each wire is a little sticker that matches up to the number. There it is, got it
Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks