Sump pump switches

Users who are viewing this thread


In the Trades
Reaction score
New York
(Level guard ). I found several years ago and no issues. One spare left in box and I go to order another few and to my surprise no one has them. Did they go away ?
Hydro check is the only other one I see. This building has three pumps , submersible, pedestal and a water back up. So space is tight and I liked the design of that switch.

What are you professionals using??

M53 and m63 pumps are what I always have for pumps.
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks