Sewage Ejector Pump

Users who are viewing this thread

jmichael86

Reaction score
I am hoping to get some suggestions on which pump to use for ejecting my sewage from my basement to my septic. I just found out, in order to stay with a gravity septic system outside of my home, (that I just poured the basement walls of) and because of the distance and angles of the home, there is not enough drop to gravity flow my wastewater from the Master bath, Washing Machine, and Half bath on the main level of the home. The lines will drain down to a pit and pump straight up and then will gravity flow across the rest of the home to exit the basement wall to the septic system. I am wondering, since I could possibly be running abrasive liquids through this pump via the washing machine and the high volume, are there specific qualities I should look for in longevity of a pump? I would definitely rather pay for better quality now than mess with it failing later. Thanks for helping

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks