Removing heater from wall

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Witke, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Witke

Witke New Member

I have a crack on my basement wall that is going to be injected. In order to gain access I will have to remove the section of boiler pipe from the wall. Not sure where would be the best section to cut out to make it easier to replace.

Attached Files:

2. Jeff H Young

Jeff H Young In the Trades

Cut 6 inches above 90

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Witke

Witke New Member

That's what I figured. Ideally I'd like to remove all of the corroded pieces but I haven't been able to find anything online to replace the style of fins that I have with the 3 tubes.