Recommendations for new shower/tub hardware............

Users who are viewing this thread

Pmaru77

Reaction score
I'm installing a new Kohler 60" x 36" (curved out 6") on a remodel of our guest bathroom. I picked the tub because it gives more room for showers. Also plan on a curved shower curtain rod. Terry, any recommendations on a curved shower rod that is stainless steel and is not a 2 piece adjustable rod? I want to hard mount it on both ends and want a continuous rod, not a 2 piece adjustable. Also I want solid stainless, not plated. Also, I'm trying to avoid crappy shower/tub hardware made in China, and what brand would you suggest? Also there seems to be different price ranges for the basic stuff. Some around a $100 or less, and some around $200 or more or less. Do you get better stuff at the higher price? or is it a gimmick. I'm using Faucet direct dot com.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks