re-install a toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

carlos

Reaction score
I am remodeling my bathroom and had to use the first floor toilet stack to install a jacuzzi. This worked out well. However I have to now reocate the toilet. My bathroom is above a crawl space. My main sewer pipe is the one with the stack for the second floor toilet which comes down and runs horizontal in the crawl space. Can I tee into this pipe for my first floor toilet ? and do I have to make another stack or another roof vent for it. If I do how many inch pipe should i use for the vent and I also want you to know that my first floorextends away from the house so I can actually vent through the first floor roof. Somebody please help !!!

Thankyou. I saw something Deb wrote on another forum which talked about adding a toilet in a basement gave me some idea but I am still not sure.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
toilet

Doing what you plan to involves many issues that even if we could describe them all, you might not be able to convert our description into a proper toilet installation. We are not even sure you did the tub installation properly. You probably need a plumber to install that toilet without creating major headaches for the future.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks