Next up...NuWell tablets.

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by Dystantthundr, May 23, 2020 at 3:02 PM.

1. Dystantthundr

Dystantthundr New Member

Sandpoint is slow to build pressure. Replaced the waterlogged tank, put a new pump on, (just a cheaper one in case it wasn't the problem and if nothing else would have a spare), took everything back apart to put the quieter Goulds pump back on and check the check valve, wasn't bound up or anything...moved freely. While it was apart took my 13 foot tape measure and stuck it down the pipe. Pipe sticks up about a foot and a half and had water a good 4-6 feet on the tape measure. Guess I'll try some NuWell before getting estimates on getting a well drilled. I hate plumbing. ..lol.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 4:01 PM