New Sink - PVC Maze Assistance Needed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
No, It has to have the solid band around it.

Get the type that I described and a 2" X 1.5" bushing like I said.

BDP

Reaction score
Ouch, ok so that won't work huh? Bummer. Looked perfect for what I needed. That's all they had at Lowe's, Home Depot, so I am internet ordering and waiting a few days until I can go further if I decide to go that route. That piece I show there really won't work huh? It looks like a perfect fit!

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
What you have there is for underground use only.

Low*s normaly has the banded couplings in the same area as where you found that. Did you look closely above and below and / or ask? It's possible they are out of them.

TedL

Reaction score
BDP said:
Ouch, ok so that won't work huh? Bummer. Looked perfect for what I needed. That's all they had at Lowe's, Home Depot, so I am internet ordering and waiting a few days until I can go further if I decide to go that route. That piece I show there really won't work huh? It looks like a perfect fit!

Both the orange and blue big boxes by me stock them, a couple of feet from where they stock ones like you got.

BDP

Reaction score
Thanks. The part is in, and it's great. I was even able to use the old piece I cut out due to the rubber base sticking up much further. So if I ever decide to rebuild the top part, I can even do so without having to take out the entire vanity and cut through PVC.

I really appreciate the time everyone here took to help me. I am still an amateur but I learned quite a bit about this stuff.

Thanks all very very much!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks