Need Water Softener and Installer Rogers Arkansas

Users who are viewing this thread

CLH

Reaction score
Closing on a house in Rogers, Ar mid January. I am looking for a recommendation for a plumber to install a water softener. I am interested in the type of softener that I have at my current home in Houston. It is a basic tank with Clack control. What is being recommended is one of those cabinet softeners. So if anyone here is interested or has a recommendation please PM me.

Thanks,
Chris

CLH

Reaction score
Bumping please. Still looking for a recommendation of someone to install water softener in Rogers, Arkansas. Anyone?
Rephrasing. If you can recommend someone or a company to install a whole house water softener please PM me. This company, if willing, would be updating some of the fixtures, general plumbing repairs, future replacement of 2 50 gal. water heaters, and adding RO in the kitchen. My priority is the water softener.

Thanks,
Christine

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks