Need To Find A Replacement Seat For Kohler Toilet But Can't Find Color

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by angimare84, Apr 28, 2016.

1. angimare84

angimare84 New Member

I need to get a replacement seat for a Kohler toilet model 4454. It looks like the color code is 57 but I can't find that color anywhere. It looks like a blue/grey color. Any help on where I can find the right color or color code would be greatly appreciated! toilet.JPG

2. Plumbs Away

Plumbs Away Active Member

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

The toilet you have is a 6303. Kohler calls it a Veil. I Googled several web sites and none of them have a color photo of the color options, but the only color that might be some shade of blue is what they call "Dune". I know that doesn't sound very blue to me either, but that's what all the sites list. Maybe a dealer might has a catalog with color photos.

5. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Plumber
    A dealer will have color chips, so if you take the tank lid to one, they can compare it and then order the proper seat. There is nothing on the toilet itself which gives a color number.