Need help union fitting

Users who are viewing this thread

natbea09

Reaction score
I want to convert this flexible 2in pipe with typical pvc pipe. The union nut fitting has written 415-5000 on it. I'm wondering what would be the complete union fitting I would need to connect pvc 2in pipe to the correct union and fittings. I will not reuse the existing union as it's all glued to the flexible pipe.

Attachments

• 20200523_113236.jpg
    20200523_113236.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 20200523_113355.jpg
    20200523_113355.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 145

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
I really need to get a life.... Contact the manufacturer of the unit for new union recommendations because the unions came with the unit.

natbea09

Reaction score
I need to find the right union with flange and then I'll be able to setup with my pvc piping.

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would go online first and search for a replacements parts list for your unit. that union may be specifically made for that unit. it just may save you two trips to the hardware store, one for the purchase and one to return it.

natbea09

Reaction score
That's why I'm here because my local department store doesnt even have any union fittings at all so I'll have to order online.

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm trying to point out to you that the union on your unit doesn't look like a standard union and that you need to research your units parts list online to buy the correct union.

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
Your on the right track, now dig deeper into the union specifications and see if they specify that the will work on your units particular model number. if they say they will then make sure they are the right size and hit the buy it now button.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks