Need help identifying this Euro-toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Blys22

Reaction score
This toilet is screeching when filling the tank. I'm pretty sure a Korky or other US flush-valve will not fit, and so in case my attempt to maintain or repair the source of screeching fails, I am searching for replacement parts for Euro standards. But there is no brand name on the product, and the markings inside the tank don't help me. Any clues that will lead me to this failing part are appreciated, thanks

tempImageplEFZy.jpg
18DD2CFD-4EEF-4DF8-8862-9060FD296C39_1_201_a.jpeg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Not sure what makes this European.. looks too poorly manufactured to be that.

Firstly tho, you need to determine whether you can gain access to the nut that holds the flush valve to the tank portion. If you can get to that, then try to pull out the fill valve to compare to the Korky.. If it fits, it fits.

Blys22

Reaction score
Not sure what makes this European.. looks too poorly manufactured to be that.

Firstly tho, you need to determine whether you can gain access to the nut that holds the flush valve to the tank portion. If you can get to that, then try to pull out the fill valve to compare to the Korky.. If it fits, it fits.
Access was a pain. I need smaller, more nimble hands. But the Korky fits!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
They gave you those 3" access holes on the side? Newer or better versions of that style of toilet have the entire backside open to access the fill valve.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks