Manabloc PEX A port adapter?

Users who are viewing this thread

thetoolsmith

Reaction score
I'm installing a Kohler 3 port digital shower valve system and they recommend 1/2 copper or 3/4 PEX supply lines (I'm assuming this is PEX B) With my Manabloc manifold I can only find 1/2 and 3/8 port adapters for PEX B. Does anyone know where I can find a 1/2 expansion type port adapter for this manifold? I think 1/2 Uponor PEX will get me a lot closer to the volume needed for 1/2 copper supply lines?

Thanks,
-Paul

thetoolsmith

Reaction score
Just got an email response back from Manabloc Tech Support:

Paul,

Unfortunately we do not offer a 3/4" port adapter for the ManaBloc and in most cases when a 3/4" line is required the installer will connect two 1/2" ports together with a 1/2" 90° elbow and a 3/4x1/2x1/2 tee running the 3/4 portion of the tee to the fixture.

Sounds like this is the solution

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks